1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Hello To all of you.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by Lord Farango, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Hello friends umm a little back ground shall we? My names Phil and ive been playing osrs since 2005. I've been in love with the game my entire life and never took more than a 3 month break from it. Lately life has been taking all of my time and i love it tbh. I'm an entrepreneur working on growing my own business but with all that said runescape has had to be pushed. I dont have time to play anymore and also tbh im a little bored of the game after going from a 250m bank back down to a 30m bank. Ive always wanted to do merching and I see how it works on the surface but I have never been patient. So today i found this spot and thought what a cool way to play runescape while still on my schedule! so here i am lads feel free to pm me and wierd crazy shit or if u need a buddy to chat or if u got a sick ass merch to share or any good tips for the merching world. My osrs ign: Wudi My B I also have a failed yt with the same name that i might some day continue my horrible series.