1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Wyverns: 500k-800k/hr [Ultimate Guide]

Discussion in 'Money Making Techniques' started by Juggernoxx, Jul 8, 2015.

1. #3 Juggernoxx, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Grungk, ZachAttack and Bescape like this.
  2. Crazy guide. I have never gotten that high of slayer because I am not really a combat person but still 800k per hour for combat is not bad,

3. Thank you so much for posting this guide! This is one of the most detailed ones I have ever seen. I'm working on a slayer account on the side, and this will definitely help me out!

4. Very well made guide, will make use of this once I meet the reqs :D

5. Where's the succes stories part.....?

Hey, good guide bud. That max melee set-up + the house teleport method is the thing I used for like 2k kills.

Quick note: When using food (lobsters or whatever you're using) you should do some test-runs and see how much you need on average. On a perfect run you have just enough space for all the drops when using all your food, but sometimes you bring too much or not enough. The unnoted lobster drops also change trips up quite a bit.

6. Thank you :D

No problem man, glad I could help :) Good luck with your Slayer account!

Thanks again bro :love:

Thought I'd leave that part to you kappa

This is a very good point; it's not nice when you have to end a trip prematurely because you've run out of food, but at the same time you don't want to bring too many so that you start wasting it.

7. Really great guide, though i don't have the req's for it i will definately be using the guide if i ever get to 72slayer that is.
    Very Detailed guide, some of it too detailed, anyways i like it. 9/10

8. Wow this is a very thorough guide, thank you very much! I'll be sure to use it!

9. Awesome guide! Overall one of the best guides I've ever read.
    Great job Jugs

10. Great guide man!

11. I got a visage drop in under 350 kills :D

12. excellent guide, really in depth - well done!

13. I suggest doing wyverns as often as possible. Ive heard rumors that jagex is planning on a nerf on wyverns. Aint confirmed tho.

14. I like this guide, layout is very clean and the graphics are very well done. I've always wanted to grind out wyverns but my slayer level is too low :s, I bookmarked this page though

15. Great guide, thank you so much for this information!

16. I am going to try this some time it looks very promissing

17. damn very detailed guide. will deff use it when im getting slayer up to 72!

18. great content you did a great job making this
    but i dont have 72 slayer yet im at 61 atm
    but thanks for this post