1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Will there be any new items in OSRS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyz0s, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Idk the future of osrs I have a lot of fun with it but I'm starting to see the importance of updates. Now granted they are adding small things but Idk if I would be against a whole new item but the last thing I would want is to start leading to rs3. What do you guys think or am I paranoid?

2. The new continent is still on its way, and the new slayer bosses gives the opportunity to make some completely new pk builds. So there is alot to look forward to. :)

3. New bosses and content is always being added just keep an eye on the content polls and jmod posts on the website.

4. You can take part in polls using a poll booth (found in banks) which allows you to vote on updates. The new content is flowing in all the time and so far it looks pretty good.

5. they are adding new content. just check out the polls and vote if you see something you like.

6. I wish they bring back dragon claws, ohhh the nice feeling to have em

7. They are adding new content all the time depending if it passes the vote polls or not.

unfortunately...

as i think some of the ideas that didn't pass the polls would have helped the game.