1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

What stats should i aim for to make gp?

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Lemsipz, Jun 3, 2016.

1. So i just bought my first bond and im struggling a bit with gp now;

-I am wondering what semi afk methods could i do to make about 500k in 3hours, thats not flipping.

-Also i wanna aim towards barrows/wyverns, how long does slayer take to level and is combat related methods the best ways to make the money i need? If so what should i aim for thats close to my stats and do it, thank you very much in advance

Screenshot_4.png

2. With your current stats you can craft rubies or diamonds into bolt tips which are super AFK and are around 200-400k an hour depending on G.E prices. Great while watching netflix or waiting for items to buy/sell.

For future stats I would reccomend getting your slayer up while wearing a black mask for extra damage. Once you get 72 rebuilding is super easy plus you're training your other combat stats as well.

You're fishing isn't bad I'd reccomend training a little more for that and going for monkfish/karambawans/sharks once its higher level.

Best of luck.

3. #3 Lemsipz, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Thank you very much for the perfect reply, i have actually been doing the ruby > tips and it worked well i guess i was just looking for other things but why change something if its not broke i guess :D I know i do have to level slayer i just cant find a good guide on how to its confusing, not sure what combat stats etc i need to start it all i know is that the wyverns are the main goal, also the helmet is 600k is it worth it would i make the money back?