1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Upcoming Absence

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sky, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

I thought that the time is just about now to tell you that from next month and 4months forth I will be leaving to join the army, some of you knows this already but some of you don't.
    I have been called in to serve my duty and I'm going to do that, though I'm kind of nervous for it as I'm under no surcumstance what anyone would consider a "big guy".

Anyways my duty starts of at August 3rd and ends sometime in november/december.
    I have choosen to take this as an experience and eventually it might be a path for me to take on further.

Anyhow I just simply wanted you to know that I will be going and why I will.

Kevin.

2. Good luck man! There are a few personal friends of mine that are joining the military as well.

3. Good luck man! Thank you for your service!

On the bright side ,It's a good way to get fit as well.

Sky likes this.
  4. Good luck! Try and make the most of it, at least it looks good on the résumé kappa

Sky likes this.
  5. Stay safe

6. Good luck Kevin! I'm sure it will be a great experience for you and I bet there's plenty of others in the same boat as you right now worried that they're not exactly "big guys" either, so don't let that get on your mind too much - everyone starts somewhere! :)

7. I wish you the best of luck ^_^ I am sure the military is going to be a fun and educational experience.
    (My whole family is working in the military and i am probably going to go the same way myself in the near future.)
    I'll be sure to keep pepsi under control ;) I won't let him burn down the forum while you are away.

8. I think ur a pretty big guy ifuknowwhatImean

Anyhow, good luck and see yer in a couple of months (whenever ur leaving that is ^-^)!

Sky likes this.
  9. We will miss you on the site for a few months, Hope everything goes great and you learn a lot from the experience.
    Good luck with serving your country and i expect you to come back with a lot of awesome stories which you can share with everyone else ;).

10. YAY!

i mean good luck!

11. I'm sure you'll do just fine. You will be greatly missed, come back in one piece!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.