1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

The Loanly way to 60M

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by The Loanly Banker, Aug 4, 2015.

?

Should I make a step by step guide on how I made my 60M in 3 months?

1. Yes, you should make a guide.

93.3%
  2. No.

6.7%
  1. I want to begin by saying thank you to this site. Through the Herblore chart and watching items on the flip chart, I have made millions off the ideas. I hope this community continues to grow and that the dedicated staff keeps up on it. What a job that must be....

Anyways, in 3 months I have flipped from from 0gp to 59M as of this morning. Starting with low level runes, to zulrah scales, to cannon balls, to death runes ect... The list goes on and on.

Throughout his site I have realized that ANYONE can learn to flip with this resource and make money if they put their mind to it. This site has inspired me to reach out and help others as well and has gotten me to reach out to all kinds of players in game and on this site so far.

If you guys want to know how I made all of this, I could make and updated guide if I get enough feed back from this post. I will leave a Poll below so see how it goes.

Overall, I cant thank this site enough. I have really enjoyed using it and watching it grow. Thank you.

If you ever want help hit me up in game at LoanlyTrades. I would love to help.

2. damn nice man, i'll have to pm u

3. with 2m start you can be at 50m in a week if you know what you're doing. Saying that, there are still waaaaaaaay better way of making money in 07 Runescape, for ecample Zulrah = 1.3m /hour consistent profit. A lot of hidden method that also make over 1m / hour

4. Beginning this journey myself atm. Though I have around 10m to start.

5. One of the coolest success stories I've seen

6. Awesome work! Seems like a lot of people are challenging themselves to make bank from scratch!

7. Nice man, I'm currently at 12m after having to start over 2 weeks ago.

8. Wow good job guys! seems like a good way to make money.

9. GL on the road to 60m! I hope to get to a nice cash stack here.

10. i hope you make it to 60m before 3 months man! i hope we all do

11. What do you think is the best item right now to flip?

12. hard to say, 3rd age anything is great right now but I haven't flipped every item out there so I cant say its the best, but it has to be pretty good in contrast to others right now.

13. Cool story, what are you flipping right now?

14. I've got some secret items that I wont mention right now but 3rd age is doing great and Ranger's tunics are a must.

15. Have you made it to your 60 yet, perhaps going onto other goals?
    Cool post man, it's actually cool to see that you're willing to share tips and help the g.e. nooooobs like me
    Added ya in game

16. Im guessing I have already talked to you, I have helped many of you lately. But i ahve smashed my 60m goal and am flying past it right now. I will be making a new post soon with a google docs for some help for you guys. should be up within the next 2 weeks

17. This seems cool as hell. I hope with my 2m I can get MAYBE as much as you.

18. Yeah, this site is amazing, not sure what I would do without it.

19. True that, I was 50m up in my first 2 weeks of playing after 5 years. So many new items to learn. Smashed 20m the other day. It's just finding an item at the right time.

20. This site is very helpfull. It was nice to read your succes-story.