1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

The best pancakes recipe. De nada!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Petro Leum, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I have made pancakes ever since, and after trying out all kinds of variations, this is what i found to be the best composition:

1 egg
    100 g flour
    150 ml milk
    baking powder (use the amount on the instruction or less, this makes the pancakes fluffy. DONT TAKE TOO MUCH, or your pancakes will become all porous and fucked up.
    1 pinch of salt
    2-3 pinches of sugar
    love
    add water until the batter reaches typical, pourable batter consistency.

I prefer to butter the pan with butter, but if you eat your pancakes with something savoury, you should try olive oil too. Adds an interesting flavour.

Serve with strawberry jam, other jam, nutella, bananas, maple sirup, apple sauce
    or champignons (you have to bake these in), cheese, soft cheese, cut them into a bouillon, or find your own cool variation. The possibilities are endless!

2. Best recipie ive lived by since i started cheffing back in 2007

1 cup flour
    1 cup milk
    1 tbs of baking powder
    1 tsp of vanilla ess
    1 pinch of salt

1 tbs of olive oil in a frying pan ladle a batch of the batter into the hot pan and turn heat down to medium once the batter starts to bubble on the top its time to flip! wait until pancake loosens from your pan then flip that baby onto a plate with any topping of your choice!

3. not sure about "cup" as a measurement. what is a cup defined as?

Also, did you just forget the eggs or is it actually possible to make pancakes without eggs? how does that even work? wouldn't they just fall apart? also, what do they taske like? i mean, the eggs give them like all the flavour

4. eggs dont make the mixture bind together put some flour in a bowl and add milk thats what binds the ingredients they dont taste the same but there just as nice once you add your filling im alergic to eggs so thats the way i make them. and a cup is definced as it says you can make anything with a cup measurment just makesure you use the same cup for all ingrediants.

5. hungry jack pancake mix. follow instructions. wvuala