1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Road to first 100m stack

Discussion in 'Flipping and Merching Logs' started by MtnDewDab, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Hi guys, just a quick little introduction. I've played Runescape off and on starting at when I was about 6-7 years old, and as I am now 19 I have more or less learned the majority of runescapes game and how it plays out and what it takes to be successful. Now, everyones version of this succes is different as runescape is truly an amazing RPG. For instance, when I was running around runescape when i was 6 years old, I thought i was rich when I hit 2k gp, and I never really cared about my gear or my progress, as I had tons of fun just socializing and doing random shit! Anyways, I digress.

I have created a new account, and I'm sitting at 1254 level with 134 Quest points, I play on multiple accounts, A baby zerk, and a 10 hp Magic pure that I use to afk tablets while training my main account. I have recently hit a 20m stack, and I usually never flip, and when I found this site I decided to invest fully, My goal is to hit 100m stack from the 20m stack I am starting with. I don't plan to make it 100% off of flipping, I'll be training slayer, making tabs, and probably other money making methods such as charging air orbs etc. I am currently progressing through my first day, and will show a picture of my cash stack(the whole log is too much work for my shitty mac, as I'm currently at school away from my gaming pc). Anyways, wish me luck! And thanks for any support :D

PintjesBier likes this.
  2. Goodluck!!!