1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Removal of 100% margin items from Flip Chart?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Gorgeous George, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Can we just get rid of these items that have 0 sold in 1h, so it's being calculated as 100% margin? It wastes a lot of space on the item list and it's a pain to scroll through every time.

[​IMG]

2. We have a planned fix for this, without damaging to much the list of profitable items.

I do have a question for you though, what would you prefer when it comes to removing 0 items?

A) 10 minutes (1 refresh) of every hour, maximum of 6 times a day.
    B) 1 hour all at once, once a day.

Let me know!

3. I would say the 1 refresh every hour would be the best bet, it should add more diversity of items in the list since they would be removed/added quite frequently whenever it is bought or remained stagnant. I think the once a day option will just gradually build up a bigger and bigger list of 0 items.

Thanks for the quick response Ryan

4. Alright, the 1 hour/day is what I was hoping you would say!

We are working out the best number, but we are thinking remove anything below 5 traded in the past hour. This could remove items like Arcanes etc but give actively traded items, which is what flipping is all about.

5. noooo inactive flips are good when you work 8 hours a day :D 2-3 traded per hour is more than enough for a lot of items

6. Not sure how I feel about this

7. care to extrapolate?