1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

quitting permanently

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by thatdude01, Jul 8, 2015.

1. thanks for the chart and the awesome site, after a bit over a week ive used thse charts to fliped 1mil into over 9mil. these charts are truly the best.

i gotta quit this game because i am getting a bit too addicted and I need to succeed in my real world priorities and this game is too mentally distracting for me.

If anyone is starting out f2p and would like to flip their money into 10mil in a week, ive attached my recent flips below (it would only allow me to attach 10 photos).

Bye everyone and gl with flips :)

Attached Files:

2. /end

Attached Files:

3. Nobody Quits RS Permanently! kappa

Good Luck with the Real World Priorities and hopefully we will see you again some time in the future.
  4. Aww, you were just getting started. It's always a shame to see someone go. Still, it's only a game. It will still be here if you want to return.
  5. Nicely done with the flipping man! Sad to see a avid forum user leave.. Good luck with your future endeavors though!
  6. Good luck man. If you ever decide to come back, we'll be here!
  7. Dont worry, it wouldnt be 1 week till you missed flipping. Only way to beat addiction is with addiction.

Watch the margin of all these item slowly decrease lol
  8. Sorry to see you go.
    Though as pepsi said noone quits rs for good, we will still be here when you get back.
  9. Ive been trying to find some good items to flip trade.
  10. I have tried many items like feathers.
  11. tried flipping iron ore int bars
  12. i have tried flip trading headless arrows and that was good until the arrows stop selling
  13. I hope i can do the same with my cash
  14. Good luck with your future endeavours
  15. your a stronger person than me if you can say no to scape :)
  16. Goodbye BEST OF LUCK in the real world!
  17. Best of Luck! good luck in the "real world"
  18. Good luck bro I wish you well. Thanks for the screenies
  19. Damn man, much respect for setting your life straight though.
  20. wow you are good at flipping! sad to see you go.