1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Flipping and Merching Logs' started by Kthai, May 27, 2016.

1. So I have a lot of merching logs i screenshotted and im waiting for the right time to post them. Was wondering if you guys would like to see more high level flips, mid level flips or low level flips. I am going to space them out so the prices dont completely crash. Also would you guys be interested in following my twitch for active flips if i made one? Any suggestion and comments are appreciated. Thanks guys!!

Started OSRS about 8 months ago. Stopped for 2-3 months.
    Current stack: 130m+ (would've had more if i didnt stake XD)

2. I would like to see you flipping both live and just your logs. all of them!! haha xD

3. I would also like to see the logs and maybe some high level flips. I've worked up my cash stack a decent amount in the past month and am flipping the same med-level items i guess you could classify them as. I am having trouble finding high-level items to flip since they are traded less frequently. Maybe some tips on the time spent for the high-level flips would also help tremendously. Thanks

4. ok im currently at 500m+ if this gets more support i for sure will.

5. damn, how did u go from 130m to 500m in under 1 month , dang man

6. was literally thinking the same thing