1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Pepsi's Extremely Terrible RS3 Log

Discussion in 'Flipping and Merching Logs' started by Pepsi, Mar 30, 2015.

1. #1 Pepsi, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    In the next few days i shall be completing my first edition of my flip log and i have around 125m on Rs3 at the moment even with this amount and my partial skills it is going to be quite terrible :p.

I will probably Update this log on a fortnightly basis starting with my first log being released on 30/03/2015.
    >>> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=fbb5a0a6d578f9d6!126&authkey=!ABjTJZLF2nyLEzg&ithint=file,xlsx :D <<<

Hopefully my log will help people with ideas of what they can flip and figure out their own unique items.
    I have created a flip log for 07 which will be updated more frequently.
    Btw try to find your own items as some of the ones i have found took a while and may not work anymore ;).

No longer making a proper log i will be uploading some decent flips which i have done

2. Updated with working link now

3. I'm extremely interested in both of your logs, but I'm more interested in this one. :eek: Might give me some ideas to flip on RS3.

4. is it worth exchanging cash onto rs3 to merch over there too~?

5. I think so Chaaazza not sure tho

6. Nice log. I'm sure the more you progress the more you'll begin to make

7. nice logs wish i could profit often ;/

8. I haven't been flipping much on Rs3 recently due to it being really annoying to find items which are stable. Hopefully i will have better posts in the future.

9. It's not bad lol

10. Nice log. I'm sure the more you progress the more you'll begin to make...

11. Not that bad of a log at all.

12. [​IMG]
    Decent Flip took about a week to buy and sold over 2 days.
    Also bought a spider leg for a friend for him to make a noxious staff and he made about 55-56m profit overall and he got 47-48m and gave me 8.1m profit (gave back 135m). :D

13. Not too bad. Nice flip on juju mining pots!

14. Looking good. Thoughts on transfering a few mils to rs3 and start flip on there aswell.

15. Its easier to make money on 07 if you have a decent cash stack but if you have a lot there is no harm flipping on both.

16. Dont have a lot, but I guess I have a decent cash stack. I also play EoC from time to time, so yeah. Gnight :)

17. Still better then me lol... Keep it up!