1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

OS Buddy Exchange

Discussion in 'Lets Flip General' started by boneytony38, Feb 17, 2016.

1. how do you use OS Buddy exchange to check margins and find buy and sell prices

zain likes this.
  2. I don't know how the rest of the guys do it but i use the g.e to check margins/find buy sell prices and i just use the OS Buddy exchange as a guide to check if the item is currently crashing or not.

Obviously this wouldn't work with third age and other high priced items but for my cash stack it doesn't seem to matter.

3. search the item, lets say shark.

Currently the sell price for shark is 820(this is what you buy it at) buy price is 825(this is what you sell it at)

also look at the charts to get a big better grasp of the item. If all of a sudden there sharp price increase of an item, more than likely its going to crash soon.

4. #4 Pleb, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Bulk items and lower priced gear can be checked by doing a "pricecheck" in the GE.
    [​IMG]

More expansive items or items with low limits you will have to check the charts, it won't give you exact prices to buy/sell but it gives you a idea of the current price and you'll have to do a bit of guessing.

Dazz_HS likes this.
  5. please tell me???