1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Oldschool RuneScape 2007 - Flip Prices Table FAQ

Discussion in 'General Information' started by Ryan, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Ryan, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    Flip Prices Table FAQ

This is a quick help document that should be able to help both new and old users of the site with the main tool that this community offers, the Flip prices Merch Tool.

Before I begin, I would like to ask that you please disable AdBlock on this site (preferably everywhere) while using the chart and the site as a whole. Here is an animated .gif demonstrating how to show adverts on Lets-Flip.com only.

[​IMG]
    Thank you to all the users who do disable AdBlock, I have placed a lot of personal investment into this and will remove the ads when the initial investment is made back (I run other websites to pay for hosting costs).

Content :
    Overview :
    • 1.1 - What is Lets-Flip.com?
    • 1.2 - What can you do to help?
    • 1.3 - How does the site work?
    Flip / Merch Tools :
    • 2.1 - What is the Flip Chart?
    • 2.2 - What are these scrolling items?
    • 2.3 - What items can I search?
    • 2.4 - What do the graphs mean?
    • 2.5 - What does the general information mean?
    General Questions :
    • 3.1 - I have 'x' cash, what should I Flip/Merch?
    • 3.2 - What is the best item to Flip/Merch?
    • 3.3 - What does the 0 mean on the Buy/Sell prices on the graphs?

2. #2 Ryan, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Overview

1.1 - What is Lets-Flip.com?

Lets-Flip.com is a website created by myself (and maintained by a small, dedicated team of staff members) which is designed to be a Merchant's/Flipper's best friend. With guides to help increase your cash stack to recommending endless item ideas to try, we offer it all!

1.2 - What can you do to help?

This site, and its tools, are all paid for by myself, ahead of time. I have not made money back and am running this site at a loss, this is one of the main reasons I stream to get the name out there. You can help by turning AdBlock off and letting your friends know about the site!

1.3 - How does the site work?

The site is ran by a group of users which I have known for many years, and by those who have shown interest in helping with this community. In terms of the merch tool, its mainly powered by the RSBuddy API. You can download their RuneScape Client (which I use on stream) here, and you can Purchase OSBuddy Pro here.

3. #3 Ryan, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Flip / Merch Tools

2.1 - What is the Flip Chart?

The flip chart is a tool designed to aid someone in using the Grand Exchange in the game of RuneScape to help make money with next to no effort! It's designed to show you accurate, reliable information to maximize profit.

2.2 - What are these scrolling items?

[​IMG]

The refresh timer starts from 10 minutes. Every 10 minutes a random selection of items with at least a 0.01% margin are selected and given to you to use! These are different for each user so people don't 'snipe' each other too much. You can sort the items by the headers on the table as shown in the .gif.

2.3 - What items can I search?

The database (unlike the 120 random items table) will display ALL items available on the RuneScape 2007 Grand Exchange, from Yew longbows to Elysian spirit shields,it doesn't matter if the item makes a profit or not.

2.4 - What do the graphs mean?

[​IMG]

The example of the Dragon Fireshield shows that the price for the shield is very stable, this means that it is a reasonably safe item to flip or merch as it is unlikely to crash or rise by any significant amount. The amount traded gives you an idea on how long a merch will take, items with 100k+ items being traded per day should be extremely fast to buy and sell, where as items such as 3rd Age pieces and Spirit shields will be much slower.

2.5 - What does the general information mean?

General Information is used to show basic data on the item. As of this post (19th May 2015) we do not track the GE limits on most items, simply because they are not confirmed yet.

Buy Price - This is the price players instant buy the item for.
    Sell Price - This is the price players instant sell the item for.
    Low Alch and High Alch - Alch prices for the item, plans are being made for an 'Alch for Profit' table in the future.
    Store Value - The value of selling the item to the store.
    Margin Number - The difference between the Buy and Sell prices, this is the minimum you should be making on the item.
    Margin % - This is the percentage of profit from your investment.
    G.E. Limits - The amount of this item you can buy every 4 hours.

Getsnipezz likes this.
  4. General Questions​

3.1 - I have 'x' cash, what should I Flip/Merch?

This question is varying depending on the person. Things to take into consideration are :
    • Previous experience with flipping/merching.
    • Risk factor.
    • Patience.
    These I would say are the key factors involved in choosing your items. If you are a person who is not very patient, suggesting 3rd age for your 100m cash stack is not very helpful. On the other hand, if you are willing to wait and only have 1m cash, clue scrolls items for patient users who don't mind risking there cash to maximise profit can grow there cash stack very quickly.

Generally, I would simple recommend looking at the 120 item chart and go from there, pick items you feel will make money and be benefical for you to practice and gain experience with money making on the Grand Exchange.

3.2 - What is the best item to Flip/Merch?

This is a question I can not answer. Different items make varying amounts of money thought the day, plus there are always factors such as JaGeX announcing updates which can crash or blow an item though the roof. Use the chart prices and go from there.

3.3 - What does the 0 mean on the Buy/Sell prices on the graphs?

As stated above, our prices are gathered from the information provided by the RSbuddy client, and in some cases there will be none of an item bought in 3 hours/24 hours. If we have no values from an item being bought we simply report a 0 rather then a false price. You will only come across this bug/issue when searching for extremely rare or unused items.

A_Red_Fox, Wikinnes, convex and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.