1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Noxova's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Noxova, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Noxova's Staff Application

Name:
    Kieran/ Noxova

United Kingdom, England

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For how long time have you been playing RuneScape?:
    I have been playing RuneScape since 2005, but I took a relatively long hiatus at the same time that EOC was released and I decided to return to OSRS a couple of months back, and I've been merching/ skilling ever since.

How much time do you spend on runescape on a weekly basis?:
    I spend 12+ hours a week on RuneScape, some days I spend a lot of time skilling, and other times I just log in to check/ amend my merches.

How much of that time do you also spend on lets-flip.com?:
    To be honest, since I joined the site (which I have to say iIm enjoying the use of - hence I bought the support rank) the whole time that I have spent on my laptop I have had lets-flip.com loaded in my browser and I have been regularly refreshing the homepage and checking for forums posts/ chatbox messages.

For which role are you applying?:
    I am applying for the role of Super Moderator.

Why do you think you are just the person to fill that specific role?:
    I think that I am the right person for this role as I have a lot of past experience with forums moderating and administrating (I have been a staff member on a lot of RSPS's over the years), with this experience I believe that I have learned how to efficiently and effectively moderate a forums to a high standard.

Also I am currently in university studying Computer Science, Programming and Web Design, so a forums is something that I am very comfortable with and know my way around.

Other relevant information:
    I'd love to put something meaningful in this section, but I just can't think of anything. I'm just a regular guy, who enjoys RuneScape and life in general, I like to help others and have a good time.

Cheers,
    ~Noxova