1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Accepted NetStorm Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by NetStorm, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name: NetStorm
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long have you been playing RuneScape for?:

I've been playing RuneScape since September 2003 for three years. Moved on to playing World of Warcraft with a friend from RuneScape for a couple years. Since then I've been dipping in and out of RuneScape until there were too many drastic changes to RuneScape which made me not want to play until the version I know and love became available - OldSchool.

How much time do you spend on RuneScape on a weekly basis?:

I play OldSchool RuneScape atleast 5 hours a day, currently going for a big goal of 200m Ranged XP - wish me luck.

How much of that time do you spend on lets-flip.com?:

I don't primarily come to the site for the flipping chat, I love the design and layout of the site, which is an appealing and enjoyable place to visit and get involved with the community.
    While I'm playing RuneScape, I'm always keeping and eye out on the forums and enjoy seeing the graphical guides that are produced.

For which role are you applying for?:

Why do you think you are the person to fill that specific role?:

I have experience with moderating within RuneScape and feel the same set of rules apply to this community forums. I am unbiased, precise and know when to take a joke.

Other relevant information:

Cookies for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.