1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Make 100k+ in 10 minutes [No Skill Requirements, F2P]

Discussion in 'Money Making Techniques' started by Glordicus, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I want to start of by saying that this isn't guaranteed to work every time.

What you can do is buy uncut gems from Gem Traders, and then Server Hop to buy them out again.

The Al Kharid gem trader stocks 1 Uncut Sapphire and 1 Uncut Emerald. The Falador gem shop stocks 1 Sapphire. Sapphires buy for 25gp, Emeralds for 50gp. Each sell for over 1.5k on the GE, making it a good way to get a quick buck. You will be logged out by the servers if you keep hopping this much though.

If you are lucky and the gems arent sold out, you can make well over 100k in just 10 minutes. Great to quickly build a cash stack if you're just starting off.

basedaugur likes this.
  2. Pretty good money making method (if it works) and if many people do this very very slow
    but if you're lucky you can make good fast gp

3. i just tried this and it works however i didnt make 100k off of it, thank you , it was still very easy

4. this is an easy way to make a quick buck

5. Sounds like a good idea! Gonna try it.

6. Interesting

7. Might try this out when I need a bond. Ty

8. Nice never knew this before will use

9. Nice idea, Although I feel this method might be a little too draggy compared to flipping at my level

10. making 5.8k per world doing this. thanks.

11. thanks for the advice :) will try it out

12. super easy. thank you.

13. Kind of iffy on this one, although it seems like a possibility

14. How long does it take to replenish the stock usually at the stores?

15. tried 15+ worlds. not a single gem.