1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Kthai's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Kthai, May 27, 2016.

1. For how long time have you been playing RuneScape?: 2005 until wilderness fiasco. started 8 months ago again and have almost maxed main and made over 700m in those few months from scratch. (Staking set me back though :D)
    How much time do you spend on runescape on a weekly basis?: 40 hours more if there are certain activities going on.
    How much of that time do you also spend on lets-flip.com?: 25-30% of my runescape playing time
    For which role are you applying?: Moderator
    Why do you think you are just the person to fill that specific role?: I've been a forum user for years on RS forums before 2010 and are involved and help support many other RS forums through payments and daily posting.
    Other relevant information: I have a lot of information and somewhat of an audience on RS for flipping and would gladly promote the site if needed. Plus I would like to create a twitch to help viewers connect to this website for their runescape needs. Also very informative about what admins want and need for forums such as this.