1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

I am back.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sky, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Unfortunately i have gotten myself a knee injury that means that i can't be in the army :(
    So now I am back, this also means that I am reinstated as a part of the staff and administration team.
    What is most sad is that i can't stay in the army as of right now, because i have really fallen in love with the army :/

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and tell the somewhat "news".

Kevin,

2. How did you injure your knee?

Good to see you back but that's a pretty sad story, hope it's not something that sticks?

3. I was out running in a weekend and got a ligament injury and overloaded my knee afterwards. :(

4. Welcome back Kevin, I'm glad you enjoyed your time on your knees while in the army kappa, rest easy my friend!

5. It anoys me a lot as i wanted to continue after the basic training. Either as a Proffesionel Soldier, or Serge.

6. You'll be able to do it again right? will look good coming back for more.

7. Im set for comission on whether i will be allowed to try again or not, just need to wait for my Senior Serge to call me and tell me when the meeting sets place and hopefully i will be allowed in again when my injury(s) are healed.

NetStorm likes this.
  8. welcome back, too bad about your injury but things happen for a reason.

9. that's wicked mate, getting injuries for a reason.. ryte..

10. I expect that attitude from Kill not you pssssh, optimism is only how far you see.

11. How should I be optimistic when my dream job is out of reach because of injuries and you say shit like this happens for a reason...

12. You know one of the key requirements to become a Serge is being Silver+ in League, right?

.....Right..?

cheech likes this.
  13. lmao such a troll OrzoChamp

@Loui ツ - you shouldn't over exaggerated, your career isn't out of reach but merely just on paused. You'll definitely make a full recovery and get back into it, shouldn't let negativity overwhelm you cause it'll only have a bad result on your wound, the body is amazing. If I said anything wrong just understand my slang and the way I talk is just me :p nothing personal I apologize dude.

14. Go on, fuck yourself, dig a hole, jump in it and get a "friend" to cover it with you inside...

15. Error.404.exe.Friend.not.found.cant.complete.process.jpg.ayylmao

16. You did it on purpose didnt you?

17. of course I did you pleb, I just enjoy the feeling of having a evil midget sitting around my leg stabbing my knee with a dagger every time i take a step.. kappa

18. I meant, you did it to avoid the military thing , haha

19. Avoid, dunno if you should call it that when i wanted to stay in there..

20. the doc didnt give you any painkiller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.