1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

High Alchemy Chart

Discussion in 'Lets Flip General' started by Dazz_HS, Jan 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys,

After finding the alch-profit chart on here pretty useful I was wondering if there were any tools that have more items tracked like that?

I remember having one back in Rs3 but I haven't been able to find one for OSRS. Even an extensive list with items that can be alched break-even would be helpful!

- Dazz

2. I have been looking for one of these for a while and still haven't found one keep me updated if u find one

3. waiwaitwaitwaitwaitwait, theres an alc chart?

4. Yeah where can I find the alch Chart!? Is it a forum post or what?

5. It's under the regular 20-items chart, just scroll down on that page.

6. under the what sorry? new to the site and don't really understand

7. @Tezzy_P Under the OSRS Flip Chart, however you need 5 posts to see this (the link is at the top of the page)

8. thank you for the help my man.

9. I understand there are many people/groups with charts like this, myself included (though it needs work). Though they tend to be private, as making things like that available to the general public would cause the prices to fluctuate and minimize/ruin profit.

10. GE prices very rarely drop below high alch price, I feel this tool really highlights (possibly) the only items at that time.

11. Yea ive been looking for the same thing for some time now, no luck

12. It would be very useful to be able to track multiple items

13. I don't think there are any items you can alch for profit unless your making one of he materials yourself

14. Thanks for the guide!

15. alching with current nat prices must be very few items

16. Il have to look into this thanks.

17. Will have to check it out to

18. It just shows nature runes for me :QQ:

19. same, i only see nature runes :/

20. So you only need 5 posts to view it?