1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

First time for everything :D

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MAD BANK BRO, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Hey, I just wanted to share a story with you guys. I have been flipping for about a month now and went from 70m-115m. I have achieved this by doing a lot of active flipping. So just checking margins and going with that but yesterday I tried something different for the first time.

I saw on OSBuddy that within 3 hours Dragonfire shields dropped about 400k in price. I found this very odd since it's a rather stable item. Also, there was no update that would incline the price of DFS to go down this much so I thought to myself: there's no way it's gonna stay like this.. It has to be a random drop in price and it will stabilize this night.

So what did I do? I spent all of my cash, around 104m, on these DFS's and bought them very quickly. (6 of them within 5 minutes). I then put them in the G.E to sell overnight with a 390K margin and it worked! The prices have gone back to normal this night and I made some solid profit (see pictures).

I'm very stoked about the fact that I finally was able to make a nice profit using the OSBuddy graph, some common sense, and some balls. (Investing 106m into something I wasn't sure was going to work.. A bit risky).

Hopefully this motivates you guys to try out the same thing! Just look at graphs for some items and if you see something out of the ordinary, think to yourself: ''why would this happen''? Maybe you can also make some good profit off of it. Obviously, you don't have to go all out and spend all of your money on it. Just try out items, get better at it, and eventually you can invest more into them.

Good luck y'all!

Cheers!
    - MAD BANK BRO

Attached Files:

• DFS.png
      DFS.png
      File size:
      48.3 KB
      Views:
  2. nicely done, someone probably dumped a lot of dfs's in to the GE.
    keep it up, and join the cc "Lets Flip" if you want to chat with us.

3. This is true flipping.
    Flippers should be analysing items for those drops of obvious dumps. Buying them as low as possible, I'd have said you could have gone a little bit lower, anyhow, it worked! I'm jealous you have 100m+ to flip with, I started with 80k last year (before a 6 month break). Now I'm on 7m (not all from flipping). My first goal is to see that 10m green text!

nicely done

4. Nice dude, You Made MAD BANK BRO