1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

[F2P+P2P] 1-99 Cooking Guide 700k+ xp an hour

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Udiggthat, Feb 29, 2016.

1. #1 Udiggthat, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    FIRST OF ALL THIS IS EXPENSIVE

Hey guys, so this is my first guide, i'll probably do a 1-99 cooking cheap guide as well but I will do that later.

Anyways onto the guide.

From 1-25 you're going to want to do raw shrimp, here are the numbers.

[​IMG]

From 25-35 you're going to be doing raw trout, here are the numbers for that.

[​IMG]

And now we come to the final part, as you can see you can start the fastest xp right away!

From 35-99 you're going to be doing JUGS OF WINE. These are made from jugs of water and grapes.

[​IMG]

This will come to about 15.3m if you count the extra grapes and jugs of water you'll need to buy due to you "burning" some. However, this is 700k+ xp an hour! Here are some numbers from me cooking from 9:10 A.M to 10:15 A.M

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Unf. Wine:
    [​IMG]

After Xp Gain Jugs of Wine(Right)-Bad Jugs of Wine
    [​IMG]

200 OF THE BAD WINE(LEFT) ARE FROM THE PREVIOUS 1000 I DID TO GET FROM 35-57.

That is about all there is to it. You could possibly get 1-99 cooking in ONE DAY if you try hard enough and you're good at clicking fast! Also, my personal favorite spot to do this is CASTLE WARS due to the bank chest and low populate.

Anyways good luck! :)

2. Nice man Gl on 99 FIRST!!

3. Straightforward guide, the best kind of guide. Thanks.

4. I think I'm going to have a go at this

5. damn, thats insane experience

6. It is but the xp is also insane so .. ;)

7. Got 99 Cooking tonight guys, thanks to everyone who came!!!

8. nice contribution
    and congratulations on 99 cooking

9. How intensive is it? Could I watch something on my other screen with minimal clicking?

10. Invos take roughly 15-18 seconds, something like that.. So it's pretty click intensive :$

11. just set up mousekeys (make sure 1:1 ratio) and it should be a lot less painful