1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

easy fetching money maker

Discussion in 'Money Making Techniques' started by aaraon20, Dec 18, 2015.

1. so this is an easy easy EASY money maker and all u need is 30 fetching and if u don't have any cash no worries all u need is 30 woodcutting

with cash you'll need about 200k or u can have less this is just recommended so u can gt about 10k worth of willow logs willows go for about 20 gp each and surprising ppl do sell them so i do recommend u pick them up next u just fletch them into arrow shafts they make about 25 each log 25 X 10k = 250k and arrow shafts gor for 6 gp each on the ge right now thats 1.5M once u manged to sell all of them thats a net gain ofr 1.48M if u think im wrong which i might have done the math on this wrong u can check

now if ur broke but have a high fletching and and high wc u can just cut down a inv full of willows fletch them and just rinse and repeat until u either have enough to just get enough you cna just buy them or just eep repeating the process to gain a the money but a full inv nets u about 4.2k

have fun :)
    -Aaraon20

2. Pretty sure arrow shafts can only be done from regular logs.

3. You makearrow shafts out of any logs on rs3 its osrs u can only make shafts out of regular logs, if u don't believe me try it

4. thanks this will help me im going to try it right now

5. Glad I could be helpful, I'm about to get som e screenshots for uexpect here sokn

6. this would take ages though no?

7. Yea takes along a long time to fletch 10k worth but if ur just looking for quick cash the just get a smaller amount either way I'll make a way bigger profit then u would fletching anything else

8. whats the average time this would take?

9. Hmmm, this doesn't seem like a super profitable way to make money.

10. regular logs cost 152gp ea. willows are 22 ea. since people farm so much willows while woodcutting

11. Ok, that sounds alot better :p

webbrage likes this.
  12. Buy the feathers and buy the arrow shafts you save more money that way and make more of a profit.