Dead man mode

Discussion in 'Deadman Mode General Discussion' started by cheech, Jul 28, 2015.

1. I think that deadman mode looks really promising. Dunno tho how long i will be playing it cuz i hate losing progress and doing it over again (atleast at low levels, even tho they said deadmen would have higher XP rate). If lets say you just hunted rune scim at 50cb for 5 hours then someone kills you, you would have to do it over again. god knows how many times because they could always take the scim you just got. For lower lvls the ability of taking items from bank and inventory are literally overpowered and could affect players like me who hate farming same item for days

2. yeah i think that once a select few players get good gear they will just go around farming people making it impossible for other people to get any progress :-(

Epriih likes this.
  3. But maybe they'll add some kindof cooldown like your items cannot be taken from bank again in 6 hours or so?

4. It's funny cause in the beginning there will be no such thing as money.

5. ClanChat/FriendsChat:- DeadManTeam

Intro

The clan will aim to dominate Oldschool Deadman Mode which means controlling Good training spots, Good resources spot and etc..
    Rising through the ranks will be as easy or as hard as you make it to be, no Rank is safe even the leaders,Rising through the ranks comes with more responsibility to the clan, arranging events, raids and so on.

Requirements to Join
    There are no Requirement to join but we need players who know how to handle themselves and are willing to spend a good amount of time in the game

Benefits
    One of the Benefits will be the "Early game" Guide which i will give to you and it is about how we plan to progress through the game, being the first in everything in Deadman Mode (hopefully) and Getting the higher ranks and establishing our dominance through Runescape!

Rules
    Basic Rules are as follow
    1- Do not kill other clan members
    2- Do not scam other clan members
    3- If a problem occurs between two members, a 1v1 match with a General attending is how we go about it
    4- No Cursing at other members, try to avoid offensive matters and subjects
    and more to come but these are the basics
    More Rules To Come These Are Only The Basics

Ranks/Trading/Resource Gathering

1- Ranks

Anyone can rise through the ranks by doing multiple things, By being helpful towards the clan members , by providing guides tips and so on ,on our own site/forums , by being very active and by simply obeying our rules.

2-Trading
    Trading is not yet confirmed, but if there is trading in Deadman mode then you can simply go to our forums and buy and sell your items there in the thread "Clan Market" (Deadmanteam(.)com)

3-Resource Gathering
    Without Resources no one can survive in runescape, and they are going to be essential for food, potions, armor and so on, So we will have Ranked members who are solely ranked because of their contribution in potions,food,armor,weapons even flax,bowstrings,logs. Anyone who is useful will sure be rewarded. however no one is forced to gather resources and give them to the clan and it is not a rule. However everyone must contribute someway in the evolution of the clan. Items will be sold to the clan members at discounted rates, the higher the rank the better the discount, Remember that Everyone will get a chance to rise through the ranks!

6. I like the idea a lot. ITS FKING AMAZING. Oh but, will we have to create a new account for the Dead man mode or can we use the current one and start from the beginning? Also, once there is some sort of weird economic a small time GE would be great... Or no.. inb4 we create a clan and rule that damn place.PogChamp

In this country, you gotta make the power first. Then when you get the power, you get the money. Then when you get the money, then you get the wo... country.

7. I like the idea of Deadman mode. In my opinion, the people that are 100% against the idea are butt-hurt.
    Deadman mode also reminds me for DayZ, and I LOVED playing it.

8. The most epic moment I think will be when it just starts and there is a flood of level 3's in lumb (unless random starting points) and everyone goes ham on eachother.
    I don't get why people would be against it? Just don't play it and move on I'd say.

9. this will be a fun gameplay, but will for sure be annoying when you die.. haha

10. The concept is super cool, its gonna be interesting to see how a DayZ type of game mode works in RS.

11. Sounds really cool, hope they will do something about the later stages so it wont be impossible to start after a month+

12. Sounds like a lot of fun, I'd like to give it a try once it comes out.

13. I like the clan idea, if there's plenty of members I'll definitely consider taking part.. (if I don't group with my friends)

14. Same here (about the clan).

Also, assuming you're not marked or skulled, what would be the 5 skills (only 2 of them can be set on combat skills) that you would set not to be lost on death? I'd probably go for something like defence/hp and depending on the level and efficiency of the skills in deadman mode magic/range/strength. As for the other 3 skills I'm not entirely sure... probably those that will bring me money and get me started again...

As I'm typing that I'm thinking of mining and runecrafting so that I wouldn't depend on other people if I'm keeping magic... woodcutting, fletching and crafting if keeping ranged etc so that would mean that in the beginning I'll have to decide what road I'm going to take. Anyway, what would YOU do?

15. Gonna be a sick ass mode, I can't wait!

16. If only people knew RoT would ruin it for everyone FeelsBadMan

17. deadman < normal.......................

18. not really a fan of dead man mode, oh well

19. dmm is pretty fun though >.<
    not sure why people dont like it