1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Dance's low-priced buy and sell log

Discussion in 'Flipping and Merching Logs' started by Dance4Master, May 14, 2017.

1. Hey guys, bit harder to organize this one. basically these are the flips i do with my alts, i'll show what i buy and sell for what prices. most of the time those are also active prices (when looking in the latest posts) on how much you can flip those. I hope u guys like it, for now it's just the things i bought in the last week or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow... lol nice man

3. damn, ur gainz is bigger then my dick. Plus rep

4. Seeing as the last few pots aren't selling imma just post the sell prices now, unfortunatly members ran out and didn't feel like renewing it just yet.
    upload_2017-6-3_17-51-35.png

5. Isn't it a bit risky to buy so much over a long period of time without selling? What if the prices dropped? I'm asking as I'm not use to this method. What I normally do is PC a shark, for example, and then I'll find it's margins, buy its max and then sell it ASAP. Is this wrong?