1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

dance4master

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Dance4Master, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Name: Dance4master
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For how long time have you been playing RuneScape?: 1 year login time +/-
    How much time do you spend on runescape on a weekly basis?: Shitload (10-40)
    How much of that time do you also spend on lets-flip.com?: 0 (was dead not so long ago)
    For which role are you applying?: clan chat leader / moderator / whatever you have left
    Why do you think you are just the person to fill that specific role?: I don't but it seems most other people do...
    Other relevant information: Leader of Goldgrinders which is now helping Lets Flip cc to get active again -
    I'm the most brutaly honest person you'll meet

Pepsi likes this.
  2. Saw this in the message box, guy was super helpful in clan chat and gave me some good pointers on starting out. Made me feel welcome to the community.

I actually assumed he already held a staff position, he's well spoken and well informed.

3. unofficially i did :) just trying to make it official now ^^

4. Hey now, don't diss the unofficial staff position ;) . Dance is a pretty cool guy if we're looking for more staff

5. OrzoChampDance4Mod
    Great Help at Keeping the CC active

6. I think Dance should become a Mod ive been in this CC for ~~ 2 years he's shown himself not only capable but well suited for such responsibilities. Please consider him az Mod. #Dance2017

7. Dance is a very kind and helpful member of the cc. Allowing him to be able to give ranks would allow him to further the cc as a community and grow as a clan in general.