1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Considering starting the 1gp Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zakronz, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Has anyone tried the 1gp challenge? How did it work out for you?

2. Can u explain little more about the challenge?

3. My guess is starting with 1 gp and turning it into millions. If you do this my first point of advice to you is that it takes money to make money ;)

4. I tried this but gave up since i had to focus on main.

5. I havent tried it yet but it looks like a ton of fun

6. The 1GP challenge is starting with nothing on your account except for one coin. The goal is try and make as much GP as possible.

7. Thanks to this guy right here, I plan on doing my own 1gp-XXm challenge :) Basically start off with only 1gp and flip your way up to whatever amount your goal is.

8. If anyone does try this out they should make a video series documenting what they do.

9. Would be cool to see someone do this.

10. I think A Friend has a series on this. I could be wrong though.

11. yeah its a great idea tough and slow process but fun!

12. I feel like once you get your 1st 500k it is smooth sailing from there!

13. if you do start the challenge though .. good luck

14. i was the first "Ge ironman" started with nothing and made my way up, had a lot of fun doing it

15. good luck man looks very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. 1gp usually start out with bronze and move up

17. I'm also thinking about giving this a go..Seems like once you've made the first few 100k though the challenge would be over?

18. it would be almost pointless to start at 100 gp instead of 1, because with that much wiggle room you'd be rich in no time.

19. Well good luck if you go ahead with the challenge

20. Check A Friend's series, he has done it.