Chopping high level trees in a safe zone.

Discussion in 'Deadman Mode Money Making Techniques' started by Pacotacopaco, Dec 27, 2015.

1. As of right now, yew and magic trees are removed from safe zones. I discovered a way around this recently. The trick is to grow a tree in a tree patch rather than go to an unguarded area to chop them. This is much safer to do and will deter people from killing you. Personally, I have never been attacked by suiciders while doing this method. The only downside is that it can be a pain to get the levels to plant the trees if you are going for yews or magics. What I did to get the levels was plant fruit tree patches each day. The best location to plant the tree would be in the gnome tree stronghold because it is VERY close to a bank.

Hopefully this helped :)

2. Once the tree has grown is it there permanantly? I can keep chopping it down forever?

3. yes! it will regrow over and over at the same rate a normal yew tree will grow. Once you plant it, its there until you want to remove it (by using a spade). Hopefully u make bank doing this :)

4. how long does it take to get 60 farming on dmm ?

5. i
    It took me a few weeks and a good deal of cash. It payed off big time for me as logs don't tend to drop in price because of alching