1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Chompy Hat Collection

Discussion in 'Achievements' started by Pogromite, Dec 12, 2015.

1. #1 Pogromite, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    I decided I would like to show off my new collection. I think it's rather clever.

If any of you remember the ancient sport of chompy hunting, I'm happy to report that it's still very much so alive and well. I just broke 225 kills recently which allowed me to start collecting the 3 feathered green hats. I think they look rather secsy with my character ;)!

Anywho I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the chompy hats and their new location in my bank. Rantz the Ogre will give you as many hats as you want so I collect them 1 by 1 while I wait to stick my chompies.

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoy. As I keep collecting I may update you with my new pictures. How many hats is that?

PS: Once I surpass 300 kills (the 3 feathered red hat), the hats are all off the menu, and I don't know whether I'll have the patience to collect a lot of those!
    [​IMG]

As you can see above I lay the frogs where Rantz is where I then proceed to ask him for hats.
    [​IMG]

I can adjust the chat box so it appears right over the spot where the hat I want to quickly collect is.
    [​IMG]

awww yeahhhh
    [​IMG]

Hell yeah I want another one, gimme!
    [​IMG]

as you can see eventually i'll have so many kills that the hats I want will require me to scroll down. Thats fucked up!
    [​IMG]

for now there's my proven winners and I will have my work cut out for me long after 300 kills with that 3 feathered red hat. Bank collections pown.
    [​IMG]

2. Oh my god... dude that's 14k gnomeballs? that's biblical.

3. rs3 is pretty crazy isnt it................