1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Changing to original Runescape client for flipping?

Discussion in 'Lets Flip General' started by Nivelhein, Nov 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 Nivelhein, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    I've started flipping items recently. About a week in, and I've already pointed out some problems. Mainly with people having low skill in undercutting and completely ruining flip effectiveness. For example, one of the items was Pink headband, it worked like a charm for the first 3 days I was successfully buying it for 27k and selling for around 55k. Now the margin is 3k blah-blah-blah. So the point is, can I partially hide my flips by switching to the original client from OSBuddy? Will it prevent the transfer of deals from my end to OSBuddy Exchange tool? Because it makes me kind of pissed when I see my items going to flip trashbin mainly because of unskilled or impatient merchants.

2. I also started flipping recently, what do you mean how does flipping affect your flipping? How do people find out your item? I don't understand, thanks let me know. Currently I started flipping this one item as well.

Also, what is the formula for flipping? How long should I estimate my item to buy, depending on Trade Interest.. ? Thanks let me know