1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Can't use pictures in posts?

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by TeamShades, Mar 4, 2016.

1. So I created a flipping log about a half hour ago, and am still stuck when trying to use pictures.

Even just trying to use ONE picture using . commands doesn't work, as I get a message telling me "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content..." etc.

I've tried with and without spoilers, doesn't help. Am I missing something on these forums? This is the exact same format I used on SmokinMils forums years ago to create a flipping log much longer than the one I'm trying to post.

Thanks!

2. We have a 5 postcount requirement to post links as this helps prevent spam bots from constantly posting. we used to have around 5 spam bots post a day now we sometimes get 1-2 spambot posts a week so it dramatically helps when moderating.

3. not much else to add to this. except to get active and post once more :p

4. Alright figured it could be this, saw it on another forum. Thanks for the help!