1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Brysoc's application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Brysoc, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Name:Bryan Sisco
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For how long time have you been playing RuneScape?: Just about 10 years with a couple breaks when jagex messed up trading and wilderness.
    How much time do you spend on runescape on a weekly basis?: I would say anywhere between 15-25 hours. This week it has been about 30.
    How much of that time do you also spend on lets-flip.com?: 10-15 I believe.
    For which role are you applying?:Moderator.
    Why do you think you are just the person to fill that specific role?:I have been a part of several forums in the past and I have had several leadership roles in various gaming communities.
    Other relevant information: Ive been flipping with this site and I believe that I could help you quite a bit. I also stay up very late. Sometimes up til 5am so I can monitor the forums that late. I am applying for any available role that you feel I could excel in. Thank you for taking me into consideration.