1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

BodyBuilding None Xtreme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EreBus | The God, Feb 23, 2016.

?

Do you go to the gym

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I recently started the gym as a new years resolution and have come to some sort of turn in my life i never imagined myself being a fit freak and having muscles but a lot has changed and i cant seem to leave the gym once i get there.

Looking for words of advice and support on my journey over the 12 months. I will be posting pictures some may have graphical and psychological effects on people as i am not the fittest person around and have a long way to go.

Pre gym weight 88KG Checking every 2 weeks

Week 1. Ive just finished my first week at the gym it has not been easy but ive done it!

Week 2. 1 week left till my first weigh in feeling quite anxious but sure i have lost a good ammount ive been to the gym 12 days missing only 2 as the gym is closed saturdays!

First Weigh in 85.7KG ive only manged to lose 2.3KG in the last 2 weeks not sure whats going wrong!

Week 3. Ive set myself some targets for this week to bike 72 miles in 6 days Sunday to friday.

Week 4 I managed to hit my goal last week and have set myself a new goal of 72 miles on the upright bike and also 2 miles running at 10KM ph on the treadmill.

Second Weigh in 79.8KG I couldnt belive it when i stepped onto the scales today!! ive lost a whopping 5.8KG this week!

Monthly recap. Ive managed to lose a staggering 8.2KG (1St 4lb) this month and increase my daily fittness by over 300%

Week 5

Week 6

Third Weigh in

2. Great job man, staying healthy is always a good thing to do. I'm just doing bi/tri reps, treadmill and leg presses atm. have lost 17 lbs in 5 days though combined with working 12 hour shifts in my company. Keep up the good work!