1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Armour Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pepsi, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Today i was like "Lets do some armour flips for my upcoming logs" so i went into Nex and ss to find out some price checks and realised how cheap the tier 80 nex armour has become and i was just wondering why as virtus is around 20m for the mask, body and legs which is very cheap. So i just created this thread to discuss the different tier armours and there current prices.

I was just wondering will the prices continue declining until its a similar price to GWD gear or Ports gear.

2. I don't think GWD armor will ever have any reason to rise unless there's a change in combat or modification on the sets/boss

3. more coming into game

4. I still think its crazy how little they cost now. Especially for the effort you put in for bossing those items

5. I agree, there really isn't a reason for them to rise. If anything they'll probably drop due to the amount of people bossing.