1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Solved Are the charts accurate?

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by mattlikesgames1, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I've looked at the charts and out of the 125 items that appear, it feels like 80% of them are showing items that have a "0 bought in 1hr" and "0 sold in 1 hr". When I also compare the prices to OSbuddy it also seems to be significantly accurate. Is it just me or do others also have the same issue I do? I've tried using the info. on the site to flip but i end up not being able to buy it at all, or when I do buy it it just never sells even after 48 hrs. Thanks.

2. First off, the prices are averages so using them as your prices may not be the best idea. In regards to the amount bought/sold in an hour, yes those are correct since they are there to give an idea of how active an item is at that given time and some items just aren't bought/sold at that time though it's completely random on what items you'll get so sometimes that does in fact happen.

3. Okay thanks for the reply! I sort of understand it now.

4. The 0 bought in last hour can't be avoided, if we did it would eliminate a lot of items and peoples unique charts wouldn't be so unique anymore, which results in overlapping and the margins going down by a lot. As said before; the prices are averages, don't just copy them but take them as an average of what you're looking to buy/sell it for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.