1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Amount bought and sold in 1h

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by Onret, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Okay so I understand that the "buy price" and the "sell price" are the prices that a specific item is instantly bought or sold, but in the Flip Chart on this site it says "bought in 1h" and "sold in 1h". Can someone explain to me what this means? I struggle to see the difference between when an item is being sold or bought. When a player sells an item, I would assume the item is being bought by another player, wouldn't it?

2. Seems like a troll question lol,

Regardless, I haven't actually seen the chart yet myself but I assume this in reference to the person who entered the information on the chart.
    Ie, He bought 10 BCP's in 1 hour and sold 9 in 1 hour, that would give you an expectation of the amount of time a flip will take.
    Don't even bother thinking about the other players, they are irrelevant except in the aspect of making you $$

3. #3 kazooie2233, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    its all good man i use to have problems and it was all confusing when i was geting
    into it whacha wanna do is buy an item bascially 10 percent higher itll instantly buy
    then sell it 10 percent lowes that the normal g.e price and itll set back, it also depends on the profit margin on the item. do that then check the history,
    smaller number= what you buy for. bigger number = what u sell it for

it takes alot of patience dont forget that man it sucks to wait i know how you feel though, just keep trying and be persistant lol

4. starting out atm too. a bit confusing sometimes haha

5. The Bought/sold per hour is simply a way of showing how often the item is traded in ways of not speaking of people selling more per hour of an item by insta selling them.

Eg. If it says Bought per 1h: 4, then that means that 4 of the given item is bought per 1hour at the calced margins.

6. Thanks sky help me out :)