1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

Ad block warning

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by mrbroaski, Jan 16, 2016.

1. So ive tried using the osrs flip chart today, and I seem to be having some problems with the message "Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads." however I do not have adblocker or any ad blocking extensions and I would like to know how to solve it. Thanks

2. i ran into this error before but i'm not sure how it got fixed

3. You might have really old web browser like Internet Explorer. If you do, I suggest getting Chrome or Firefox instead.

4. #4 KilaMadness, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    i got that same error message and idk what to do

matter or fact i removed the ad block completely and erased it

5. So wait if you adblock then you can't use the flip chart?

6. Normally you can turn your adblock on/off for each site ? If you use ABP, try clicking on your icon in the top right.

7. does ad blocker block actuall site function?

8. Does adblock mean you cant use the flip chart?

9. I got the same message, turning off the program is very simple though

10. Just disable adblock for lets-flip and support the community, it's not like the ads are super intrusive or distracting.

11. yeah you probably do got maybe an old browser and old settings to the internet accesses and stuff, check the firewall and what certain sites it allows to get to

12. Disabled and uninstalled adblock, still get annoying message that blocks content of website. Poor experience for someone trying to use the site for the first time. 0/10

13. i still get this tried everything ,it caused me to quit site before,just came back and still the same have adblock disabled site is on whitelist ect so ATM site useless for me

14. What I do is turn off ad blocker ONLY for the chart webpage or essentially allow ads for that webpage. Occasionally I will still get the warning message even though ad blocker is allowing ads... A simple solution that works for me is to refresh the page.

15. Anyone know If it works on mobile devices?