1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

4,000 Users! We are growing by the day!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ryan, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Ryan, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Hello everyone,

When I started this project in conjunction with my stream I never expected that I would end up with a community of 4,000 (and growing) users all with a common intrest of making money on the Grand Exchange!

That being said, this site is not perfect, we are planning to add some much needed updates to the chart. Let me know what you think about these possible updates by going to the suggestions post below.

http://lets-flip.com/threads/feedback-upcoming-updates-choose-what-you-want.1481/

Thanks again to everyone who is inviting friends, we will be giving out 5 Supporter rank promotions to forum users who refer the most users!

Keep Merching.
    Ryan

2. Hi ryan, i recently have achieved 5 postcount over a few days, and still not accesible to the chart. any idea

3. Still says your a bronze member, but text says Iron. Very odd. I'll get that changed.

4. This site is exactly what the people need following the introduction of GE in OSRS. I can honestly see this site seeing a lot more traffic from experienced players who will give us a new look/approach to flipping&items in the game.

5. #give aways on stream tho ryan

6. Awesome can't believe how fast this site is growing!

7. Yes! To everyone reading this post, it would be very much appreciated if you referred your friends to this website!

8. its good to see that this community is growing!

9. Damn thats insane. When was this site launched?

10. The site was launched on the 15th March 2015.
    So the site has developed a lot in such a short period of time.

11. Indeed. I just hope it doesn't turn out to do the opposite of what was meant (= destroy flipping). I guess that's not possible because of the big list of items instead of few items. Great idea.

12. Wouldn't worry about it to be honest.

13. You referred me :) Thanks you very much.

14. Big thanks to orzo for his streams ;) thats how i found out about this website ;)

15. It's nice to see a community like this growing :)

16. nice job its nice to use that site like that

17. thanks for making this! i look forward to making bank on here. gz on the success so far.

18. That is so sweet, lets get 10k now

19. 10k incoming, It's nice to see a community like this growing

20. Just joined, loving this already gz and now on tot he 5k :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.