1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

3-45 Herblore [FAST] [SLOW] ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twitchland, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hi, i am looking for a good guide on herblore.
    1. Fast way (expensive) 3-45 Herblore
    2. Slow way (cheap) 3-45 Herblore

2. Hmm I'd say it's fast, but I trained my farming and herblore side by side. There's a quest that's merged with Shades of Mort'on or something, definitely worth doing that quest cause herblore training is easy with that quest completed.

3. During shades you create serum 207, I remember training making those for a little while for early herblore exp.

4. Like the other guys said, i would start by doing quests. Doing Jungle Potion will get you to level 9, then make 55 attack potions and you will be at level 15. Now go and do the Shades of Mort'ton then you will be able to make the serum 207, which you will need to make 127 to get to level 26. At 26 you can make 91 Energy Potion (3) to get to 31, then you can go do the quest Eadgar's Ruse which will take you to level 36, carry on making Energy Potion (3) to level 38 (approx. 83 potions). Now you can make 356 Prayer potions to get to level 45 or if you would like a cheaper alternative make 371 Combat Potions.