1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

[122k/4hrs] Safe Dragon Dagger Method

Discussion in 'Money Making Techniques' started by NetStorm, Jul 6, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

t1gers, Sky and Vambraces like this.
  2. Compact and easy, I like it.

Combining certain items is more profit then you'd initially expect. Might take a while to buy some items, but if you can get yourself to do it at least once a day it's basically free money with barely any effort.

Would love to see more of this.

3. Wow, I don't know why I didn't think of this. Great guide! It worked for me a little bit ago! :D

4. Nice, Guaranteed money.

5. I've been doing this for about a month now, and it's easy money. The margins don't change to much, sometimes it takes awhile for the weapon poison to buy tho! Very nice detailed guide. Sometimes this method is profitable with rune knifes.

6. nice guide! does it work at all with the other lesser poisons?

7. Sometimes the price of wep pois(++) changes to around 7k and makes it not worth it, but i use this method whenever the price on wep pois is down.

Great guide btw NetStorm, idk why I fogorot to make the guide myself ;)

8. Probably, I've not tried it personally as most players buy the best version of the dagger.

9. This method seems fun and easy I'm definitely trying this

10. this is a very good guide great job :)

11. Thanks for the guide! Does flipping these instead make more money though?

12. I would definitely say that this makes more money then just flipping them, not really that high of a margin

13. method will be flooded soon i think...

14. decent bit of cash every 4 hours. something i can use to check my margins xD

15. Very simple nice guide bro! Very much appreciated.

16. You can do same with the dragon spears. :)

17. Very cool, I'll have to check this out.

18. Awesome guide, dude! I'll make sure to try this with my cash stack!