1. Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Flip Chart requires an account to use. Please register and account to access all of our features by clicking here.

1 Defense Pure Quest List

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Retro, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Now you don't have to do all of the Quest listed but i recommend you do most of them. You can mix and match what quests you do but it is all up to what pure you want to play as.....

Attack Experience:
    • Mountain Daughter - 1,000 XP
    • Death Plateau - 3,000 XP
    • Underground Pass - 3,000 XP
    • Vampire Slayer - 4,825 XP
    • Tree Gnome Village - 11,450 XP
    • Fight Arena - 12,175 XP
    • Waterfall Quest - 13,750 XP
    • The Grand Tree - 18,400 XP
    Total Attack XP is 67,600 XP (45 Attack).

Strength Experience:
    • Roving Elves - 10,000 XP
    • Waterfall Quest - 13,750 XP
    • Haunted Mine - 22,000 XP
    • Scorpion Catcher - 6,625 XP
    • Horror from the Deep - 4,000 XP
    • Troll Romance - 4,000 XP
    • Tai Bwo Wannai Trio - 2,500 XP
    Total Strength XP is 62,875 XP (45 Strength).

Range Experience:
    • Big Chompy Bird Hunting - 735 XP
    • Saving Skrach Uglogwee (RFD) - 1,500 XP
    • Horror from the Deep - 4,000 XP
    • Temple of Ikov - 10,500 XP
    Total Range XP is 16,735 (32 Range).

Prayer Experience:
    • Restless Ghost - 1,125 XP
    • Priest in Peril - 1,406 XP
    • Mountain Daughter - 2,000 XP
    • Ghosts Ahoy - 2,400 XP
    • The Great Brain Robbery - 6,000 XP
    • Rum Deal - 7,000 XP
    Total Prayer XP is 17,531 (32 Prayer).

Magic Experience:
    • Witch's Potion - 375 XP
    • Imp Catcher - 875 XP
    • The Grand Tree - 2,150 XP
    • Saving the Lumbridge Guide (RFD) - 2,500 XP
    • Horror from the Deep - 4,662 XP
    • Enakhra's Lament - 7,000 XP
    • Desert Treasure - 20,000 XP
    Total Magic XP = 69,612 (40 Magic)

Glialka and Chaaazza like this.
  2. I wanted to make a 1 def ranged pure but then i got void lol. Great work gathering the information.

3. here's a few you missed :) i'm pretty sure all can be done on a pure - some are quite useful as they offer a nice xp reward / useful items
    tai bwannai trio gives 2500 attack xp
    spirits of the elid gives 8k prayer 1k magic
    zogre flesh eaters gives 2k range
    recruitment drive gives 1k pray xp
    the first part of rag and bone man gives 500 prayer xp
    the giant dwarf gives 1500 magic xp
    death to the dorgeshuun gives 2k range
    another slice of ham gives 3k prayer
    making history gives 1k prayer
    swan song gives 15k magic and 10k prayer (high req)
    watchtower gives 15250 magic xp
    the eyes of the glouphrie 12k magic

Retro likes this.
  4. nice guide, thinking about making a 1def main soon.

5. My account currently has 1 atk/str/def/prayer and 12 range/47 magic. 58 fishing, 30 cooking, 25 smithing notable stats. How long would it take for me to do Desert treasure (obviously including all the quests required to do Desert Treasure) and would it really be worth the time investment? I just want to know if it would work as a mage pure. I can get 40 range pretty quickly too.

6. personally i think a mage pure is only useful if you get 75 atk and toxic staff as seem by streamers like the baby etc. as ancient spells don't really have a k0 option where as the toxic staff hits 36 or so, which when combined with venom can clear like 56hp in one where as barrage or blitz are more expensive and less powerful
    it's definitely worth the investment but perhaps as a 50/60 attack pure for pure bridding or just pking targets and stuff, i'm going to try desert treasure on my pure (50atk 76str 85range 31prayer 77hp) but this is just because the spells are quite useful for deep wild pking (which i won't be doing until 45 prayer anyway) but it's quite an accomplishment for a pure:) i'm going to be doing it in the next few weeks so once i've done i'll message you and give you any advice i can mate

7. That's awesome, I would love to hear about someones experience before attempting it myself! Thanks a lot bud. And I don't get how --atk/--str/--range/--mage/--prayer/1 defense is a pure? Yeah 1 defense isn't raised but thats the only combat stat at level 1, that seems far from a pure to me, which I understand is to be able to pk at low levels? Sorry I am very bad at understanding the pking aspect of the game. I thought like 99atk/99str/1 def/1prayer/-- range/ 1 mage was a str pure, and basically avoid the ranged aspect of combat or the melee aspect, depending on what pure you are doing. But the way people talk about it, any account with 1 defense is a pure

8. people classify it as different things such as barrows pure 70def, zerker pure 45 defence but anyways haha...
    yeah no problem i'd be happy to, i'm sitting exams in next few weeks so maybe a bit after not sure if you're willing to wait but i will post anyway, but the majority of pures in 07 are 50 or 60 attack which allows you to spec with a gmaul (50) or dds, dlong d halberd etc.
    ranged doesn't affect combat unless your pure becomes range based, here's a combat calculator i use which is useful (click oldschool)
    http://www.scape-xp.com/runescape-combat-calculator.html
    you'll see that if you have for example 60 attack and 99str and 1 range, its same as 60 atk 99str 99 ranged 99ranged assuming same hp:) its the same with magic too
    its personal preference, i prefer granite maul pures initially then when my range is higher i'll probably get 60atk

9. Thanks it's nice guide :)

10. Was thinking of making a pure, thanks for this :D

11. Great work gathering the information.

12. Thanks for the list, really helps me creating a pure!

13. Very helpful guide !

14. Thank you for this, I see alot of people making these on other forums but they usually miss something fortunately you didnt :D

15. Very usefull. ty man, needed this for my pure. :)

16. ive been looking everywhere for this <£ thankyou

17. TY FOR THE POST BRO LOVE IT ALREADY I USED THIS FOR MY PURE CLAN

18. thank you. very useful for the pure i am making atm.

19. Perfect list, thanks for sharing it

20. thanks wasn't sure about what quests had to be done